Saturday, March 20, 2010

Is a College Degree Unattainable?

My name is Shannon, I am 36, and I am a Kaplan University Bachelors Degree Graduate. I was 32 years old when I began my classes at Kaplan, I was (still am) a single parent of 2 Wonderful children, and I am disabled. Because of my upbringing, I never thought I could obtain a college degree, but through the influence of several friends and my desire to set a good example for my children. I knew it was going to be tough to attend on campus, because my daughter suffers from ADHD, PTSD and Autism, so I elected to take a leap of Faith and signed up to take courses through Kaplan Online. I must admit I was skeptical, but I learned that most Kaplan Professors are not only Professors but active Lawyers, Judges, etc... or have worked in the legal field prior to Kaplan.

The experience was awesome as a Kaplan student!! The seminars are audio, so you actually hear the words of your Professor, the Discussions on the Discussion Boards are intriguing and rivetting. The student collaboration and Professor collaboration is extensive, and the writing assignments are in depth and mind stimulating. I couldn't have asked for a more in depth, informative and Professional Educational experience via a virtual classroom setting than that which I obtained at Kaplan University.

If you have a very busy schedule, but want to obtain your degree to move your career forward, I highly recommend you check into a degree from Kaplan University today.

Shannon Brown
Kaplan Graduate March 2010
Bachelors Degree in Paralegal Studies

No comments:

Post a Comment